This release updates EDHECinfra’s equity and debt indices as of Q4 2021.
- The financials of 370 companies were updated in this quarter using the latest audited accounts and other contributed data.
- Revenue forecasts of 527 companies were updated in line with the inflation expectations and Covid recovery estimated in particular sectors such as Airports, Roads, etc. Full details are available HERE
- We have added 3 new companies to the Index Universe in the renewable energy sector highlighting our continued focus to increase the coverage in this market segment.
- Additionally, 4 companies from the broad universe were replaced due to financial data access limitations.
- The history of certain debt indices has been reset due to a change in the FX calculation. On average debt index levels have changed by 0.27%. Credit Spread calculation methodology for all the indices remains unchanged and continues to reflect the latest market data.
- In Q4 2021, two constituents in the infra300 index were substituted as both had reached their contract end. They were duly replaced with companies of similar size in the same TICCS IndustrialSuperClass.
- New indices
No new indices were launched in this quarter.
- Index Freeze: Equity index calibrations are now frozen until Q4 2020
- Analytics: No new analytics have been released in this quarter