This release updates EDHECinfra’s equity and debt indices as of Q3 2021.
- The financials of 52 companies were updated in this quarter using the latest audited accounts and other contributed data.
Most of the revenue forecasts made in Q2 2021 remain applicable with the exception of airports and road companies which are expected to have depressed financials for the next 1-3 years due to the continued impact of Covid-19. Details are available here.
- In this quarter, looking at the reported data of the companies in individual sectors, we have revised the profit factor as below:
- Port companies to have their profit estimates reverted to pre-pandemic level
- Road companies have largely recovered from the lockdowns of 2020 and are now estimated to have full recovery by the end of 2021, except for a 1 quarter delay in Australia where strict lockdowns are still in place
- Airports are expected to have profits returned to their pre-pandemic level in a 1-year period
- In Q3 2021, two constituents in the infra300 index were substituted due to financial data access limitation in one and actively substituting the other to increase the Data Infrastructure coverage in the index.
- We have further added data to the Index Universe of 4 new companies in the renewable energy sector highlighting our continued focus to increase the coverage in this market segment. They represent 0.06% of the broad-market index by value as of Q3 2021.
- New indices
No new indices were launched in this quarter.
- Index Freeze: Index calibrations are now frozen until Q3 2020
- Analytics: No new analytics have been released in this quarter