This release updates EDHECinfra’s equity and debt indices as of Q2 2021.
- The financials of 102 companies were updated in this quarter using the latest audited accounts and other contributed data.
Most of the revenue forecasts made in Q1 2021 remain applicable with the exception of airports and road companies which are expected to have depressed financials for the next 1-3 years due to the continued impact of Covid-19. Details are available here.
- In this quarter, we maintained our lower estimates of profitability in the airports and merchant road companies based on the latest available financial accounts, however, the profitability estimates of port companies have been revised upward from the last quarter as they slowly return to pre-pandemic levels. Profitability is an integral component in our asset pricing model and a lower estimate results in higher risk premia for these companies.
- In Q2 2021, no constituents in the infra300 index were substituted.
- We have further added data to the Index Universe of 12 new companies with 8 in the renewable energy sector and 4 in the North America region, highlighting our continued focus to increase the coverage in these market segments. They represent 0.4% of the broad-market index by value as of Q2 2021.
- New indices
No new indices were launched in this quarter.
- Index Freeze: Index calibrations are now frozen until Q2 2020
- Analytics: No new analytics have been released in this quarter